Deep insights into biochemical pathways in living organisms
The Marine Magnetic Resonance Facility (MMRF) combines the best features of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Spectroscopy (MRS) into a single system. Providing simultaneous high-resolution 3D imaging and non-destructive metabolomics, it is ideal for longitudinal studies of living organisms. Originally developed with a primary scientific focus on in vivo response studies in marine organisms, this facility can be engaged to provide valuable toxicological, environmental-fate, regulatory approval and mechanism-of-action research support for R&D and commercial products.
- Comprehensive – Simultaneously resolve anatomy AND in-situ biochemistry
- Powerful – Real-time metabolomics
- Capacity – Wide-bore horizontal magnet (40cm) accommodates whole organisms
- Adaptable – Longitudinal studes of live organisms (hours, days, months)
Applications include analyses of:
- Response to external environmental or chemical stimuli
- Regulatory science and approvals
Click on image to download PDF.